This is an alfredo based dish,with ham and peas.Great flavors,and a satisfying entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a med sized sauce pan,melt your alfredo and cream cheese together.
- 2Mix well,leave it on warm setting on range top stirring ever few minutes until pasta is done.
- 3Boil pasta until al dente.
- 4Drain,toss into your alfredo.
- 5Add in your cooked cubed ham,and peas.
- 6Heat through. Sprinkle top with cheese.
- 7Melt cheese slightly,and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Blanco
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.0
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.2 mg
- Sodium 767.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: