Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an alfredo based dish,with ham and peas.Great flavors,and a satisfying entree.
Make and share this Tortellini Blanco recipe from Food.com.
- In a med sized sauce pan,melt your alfredo and cream cheese together.
- Mix well,leave it on warm setting on range top stirring ever few minutes until pasta is done.
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Drain,toss into your alfredo.
- Add in your cooked cubed ham,and peas.
- Heat through. Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Melt cheese slightly,and serve.
Very good recipe and sooo easy to make. It was really rich but it was wonderful.