Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup light cream
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain; rinse in hot water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; saute zucchini, yellow squash,onion, red bell pepper and seasonings until vegetables are desired degree of tenderness.
- Combine tortellini with vegetables; add mozzarella, and cream; mix well.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated thoroughly.