Have the prosciutto sliced thicker than the usual paper-thin slices so you can dice it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package spinach tortellini
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and sliced (reserve 1 T. oil)
- 4 ounces prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Cook the tortellini by following the package directions for al dente; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- 2Transfer to a bowl and toss with reserved 1 tablespoon tomato oil; set aside.
- 3To make the dressing: whisk the vinegar, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes, rosemary, and salt/pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- 4Whisk in the olive oil gradually until an emulsion forms.
- 5Place the tortellini in a large serving bowl.
- 6Add in the prosciutto, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and parsley; toss gently.
- 7Pour the dressing over the salad; toss gently to mix.
- 8Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini and Prosciutto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: