Recipe by MistyPS
I've recently become re-addicted to Top Ramen, so of course I had to find a way to eat it for breakfast! This recipe will make 1-3 burritos, depending on tortilla size.
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, your favorite flavor (I prefer chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- hot sauce
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 2 cups of water. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, beat egg.
- Add ramen noodles to boiling water. Slowly pour in beaten egg. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain all but about 1 tablespoon water, Stir in seasoning packet, cheese, and desired amount of hot sauce.
- Wrap ramen mixture in a warm flour tortilla and enjoy!