I've recently become re-addicted to Top Ramen, so of course I had to find a way to eat it for breakfast! This recipe will make 1-3 burritos, depending on tortilla size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 2 cups of water. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, beat egg.
- 2Add ramen noodles to boiling water. Slowly pour in beaten egg. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Drain all but about 1 tablespoon water, Stir in seasoning packet, cheese, and desired amount of hot sauce.
- 4Wrap ramen mixture in a warm flour tortilla and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Top Ramen Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 229.5 mg
- Sodium 1339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g