1/2 Photos of Too Easy Coconut Cream Pie-Can Be Sugar Free Too
So quick and easy to make pie. No cooking and very good pie! You can also make it sugar free by using sugar free whipped topping and sugar free pudding!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat the pudding mix and milk until the pudding mixture thickens.
- 2Fold in 1 cup of coconut and half of the whipped topping to the pudding mixture.
- 3Pour the combination into the baked pie shell.
- 4Spread the remainder of the whipped topping on top of the pie.
- 5Sprinkle the remainder of the coconut on top of pie.*.
- 6Refridgerate and serve chilled.
- 7* I brown the coconut on top before adding to pie, to make pie look like its been baked. Take a small skillet and place 1/2 cup of coconut in pan and brown over medium heat. Stirring coconut constantly. Be careful, it burns quickly! Add to top of pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Too Easy Coconut Cream Pie-Can Be Sugar Free Too
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 446.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g