So quick and easy to make pie. No cooking and very good pie! You can also make it sugar free by using sugar free whipped topping and sugar free pudding!
- In a large bowl, beat the pudding mix and milk until the pudding mixture thickens.
- Fold in 1 cup of coconut and half of the whipped topping to the pudding mixture.
- Pour the combination into the baked pie shell.
- Spread the remainder of the whipped topping on top of the pie.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the coconut on top of pie.*.
- Refridgerate and serve chilled.
- * I brown the coconut on top before adding to pie, to make pie look like its been baked. Take a small skillet and place 1/2 cup of coconut in pan and brown over medium heat. Stirring coconut constantly. Be careful, it burns quickly! Add to top of pie.