Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
quick & easy appetizer with a kick. A friend at work brought this to an office party & I had to have this recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 dozen tortilla
- 1 (6 ounce) jar jalapeno peppers, diced
- mix cream cheese, ranch& miracle whip until smooth.
- add diced jalapeno peppers to mix (to taste).
- spread onto a tortilla shell.
- roll shell.
- repeat until out of mix.
- chill in refrigerator for about an hour.
- slice into bit sized pieces.
Made these over the weekend and they were gone in a flash! I had bigger tortillas, so the recipe only used 7 instead of 12. Reminded me of the Jalapeno Poppers, but without the deep fried crust. Thanks for the great recipe!