Recipe by McTattle
This is my MIL's recipe for chicken marsala, it is minus the mushrooms because they never eat them, but I always add some! Every time she makes it, there's never enough for leftovers.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs (for breading breasts)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth (1 cup of water/1 chicken bouillon cube)
- 1⁄3 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Egg and bread the chicken breasts Melt few tbsp of butter and garlic in pan; brown chicken.
- (few minutes each side) When chicken is brown, remove and place in baking dish, cover to keep warm in same pan, melt remaining butter add flour, water, bouillon, wine, pepper and parsley; whisk together.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil and stir.
- Pour mixture over chicken in baking dish bake at 375°F for 45-60 minutes depending on how much chicken you have used.
- Serve over buttered noodles.