Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious layered mexican dip from a novel by Dianne Mott Davidson. It has bean dip, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, scallions, and olives if you like. Yummy.
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml picante sauce (med or hot, I use Pace med salsa)
- 29.58 ml grated onions
- 591.47 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g spicy bean dip
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 354.88 ml sliced pitted black olives (I omit these)
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- Beat avacados with lemon juice, picante sauce, grated onion& 1/2 c.
- sour cream until smooth--guacamole.
- (I use this for my guacamole with other recipes too, I love it so much.) Using 2 large platters or 2 9x13 in.
- pans, place half the bean dip into bottom of each.
- Carefully smooth half the guacamole on top of bean layer, and 1 c.
- of sour cream on top of guac.
- Next layer half of the tomatoes, half the scallions, half the olives, and half the grated cheese into each pan.
- Chill and serve with chips.