1/1 Photo of Tom's Layered Mexican Dip
Kimberly D.'s Note:
A delicious layered mexican dip from a novel by Dianne Mott Davidson. It has bean dip, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, scallions, and olives if you like. Yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml picante sauce (med or hot, I use Pace med salsa)
- 29.58 ml grated onions
- 591.47 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g spicy bean dip
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 354.88 ml sliced pitted black olives (I omit these)
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- 1Beat avacados with lemon juice, picante sauce, grated onion& 1/2 c.
- 2sour cream until smooth--guacamole.
- 3(I use this for my guacamole with other recipes too, I love it so much.) Using 2 large platters or 2 9x13 in.
- 4pans, place half the bean dip into bottom of each.
- 5Carefully smooth half the guacamole on top of bean layer, and 1 c.
- 6of sour cream on top of guac.
- 8Next layer half of the tomatoes, half the scallions, half the olives, and half the grated cheese into each pan.
- 9Chill and serve with chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tom's Layered Mexican Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1558.6
- Calories from Fat 1245
- Total Fat 138.4 g
- Saturated Fat 67.2 g
- Cholesterol 245.5 mg
- Sodium 1858.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: