Top Review by mydesigirl
These were awesome! I had to use corn instead of peas because I was out. I chilled the filling in a ZipLock in the fridge and when it came time to fill 'em up I just clipped a corner off of the bag and it worked great. Thanks so much for posting this great Summer salad!!
- 1 cup diced cooked carrot
- 1 cup cooked asparagus, sliced
- 1 cup cooked tiny peas
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash white pepper
- 8 medium tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vegetables.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and white pepper.
- Add to vegetables; stir gently to combine.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Cut a small slice from the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out seeds, leaving a 1/2" shell.
- Sprinkle cups lightly with salt.
- Invert tomatoes, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon vegetable mixture into shells.