Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make it in Minutes- 3 points per serving
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 kaiser rolls, split horizontally
- Mix tuna, tomatoes, celery, carrot, mayo, onion, capers, and vinegar in bowl. Spread 3/4 cup of the salad on bottom of each roll, add the tops, and cut in half.
Ummm, really good. It's curious how different one added ingredient can make. I love capers, but never thought to add them to my tuna salad! Thnx for posting, Psugrl. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.