Tuna Salad Sandwich With Raisin Bread
The mustard and pickle relish add some tang. If you can let it chill 2 hours or more, the flavors in the salad will blend better. Cooking time is actually recommended minimum chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can low-sodium tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip light
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 slices raisin bread
- Mix together the tuna through celery seeds.
- If possible, chill at least 1/2 hour.
- Spread on 2 slices of bread and top with the other 2 slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 14 more