Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is such a great summer dish with fresh veggies and herbs. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and friends do.
Top Review by *OzMan*
Ok SB, I tried this without the mint and it was just great! It was a nice light salad, and it gave me a great reason to use some of the balsamic vinegar I had. :) I will try this again with maybe a variety of different herbs. Thanks for a great salad! :o)
- 4 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I use garlic infused)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomates, cucumber, onion, olives, celery, mint and parsley in a large bowl and toss to mix.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley and vinegar together in a small bowl and whisk well until blended.
- Pour the dressing mix over the tomato mixture and toss lightly to coat and mix.
- Refrigerate leftovers.