- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 3 eggs, beaten until fluffy
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 2⁄3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 9inch pastry shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread onion and tomato in a 9-inch pastry shell.
- Mix eggs, yogurt, milk, salt, pepper and basil.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees ot 10 minutes.
- Then bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.