1/2 Photos of Tomato & Cucumber Salad With Mint
1 hr 10 mins
This is so refreshing in the summertime. It's from Epicurious originally, but I marinate the red onions with the cukes, too. (Better that way!) It's a great barbecue side--- I can't count how many parties we've served this at, often by request!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; scrape out seeds.
- 2Cut halves diagonally into 1/2-inch-wide pieces.
- 3Place in large bowl with red onions. Add vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour; toss occasionally.
- 4Add tomatoes, mint and oil to cucumber mix and toss to blend.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato & Cucumber Salad With Mint
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 397.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g