1/1 Photo of Tomato-Bow Tie Salad
My sister Fran gave me this recipe years ago, no idea where it came from. It has become my standard offering at cook-outs, and always gets rave reviews!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain.
- 2Combine dressing mix, vinegar, water and oil.
- 3Add tomatoes, scallions and cheese.
- 4Pour mix over cooled pasta.
- 5Chill at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Bow Tie Salad
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix