Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This can be made 2 days ahead and frozen for up to 2 months. A time saving light meal.
- 45 g butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (440 g) cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- 2 (750 ml) cans V8 vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- Heat butter in large saucepan, add onions.
- Cook till soft and lightly browned.
- Process undrained beans and vegetable juice until smooth.
- Stir into onion mixture with herbs.
- Reheat all together, season if need be.
- Serve as a light main meal.