This can be made 2 days ahead and frozen for up to 2 months. A time saving light meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in large saucepan, add onions.
- 2Cook till soft and lightly browned.
- 3Process undrained beans and vegetable juice until smooth.
- 4Stir into onion mixture with herbs.
- 5Reheat all together, season if need be.
- 6Serve as a light main meal.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 1181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: