Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this because 2 whole cups is a serving. What a great way to watch your weight. 315 calories is a serving.
- 946.36 ml bow tie pasta (cooked)
- 946.36 ml cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 78.07 ml fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 59.14 ml olive (chopped and pitted)
- 29.58 ml capers
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- red wine vinegar (optional)
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well. Sprinkle vinegar over each serving, if desired.
Excellent! Prepared this for a hot summer night dinner with grilled shrimp on the side. Agree with previous review regarding brightening with a little additional oil and vinegar before serving. Nice blend of flavors. This will be a standard.
Loved this salad! I had to refresh it with some olive oil and a little bit of vinegar before serving this as part of a buffet. Loved the nice clean taste of the basil to the saltiness of the capers and olives. I used shell pasta that trapped the olives and capers so nicely. I will do this one again!!! Thanks for sharing
YUM!!!! Very good, very easy. Used this as a side dish and was wonderful. My kids and I even liked it cold the next day! Increased the garlic and quartered roma's rather than cherry tomatoes. Definite repeat. Nice and light!