Recipe by seesko
I love this because 2 whole cups is a serving. What a great way to watch your weight. 315 calories is a serving.
Top Review by Bob Crouch
Excellent! Prepared this for a hot summer night dinner with grilled shrimp on the side. Agree with previous review regarding brightening with a little additional oil and vinegar before serving. Nice blend of flavors. This will be a standard.
- 946.36 ml bow tie pasta (cooked)
- 946.36 ml cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 78.07 ml fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 59.14 ml olive (chopped and pitted)
- 29.58 ml capers
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- red wine vinegar (optional)