Creamy Chicken With Bow Tie Pasta
- Ready In:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- meanwhile, cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, peas and undrained tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with finely shredded parmesan cheese if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!