1 hr 20 mins
Taken from the Backwoods Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- 3Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft - about 7 minutes.
- 4Add tomatillos, papaya, vinegar, sugar and currants.
- 5Bring to a boil over high heat; then boil uncovered stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatillo-Papaya Relish
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g