Recipe by tuttifrutti
This is a popular drink in our city during the holiday seasons, from one of our leading caterers Wunderlichs
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 ounce rum (1/2 jigger)
- 1 ounce Bourbon (1 jigger)
- milk or hot or boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs until thick and light in color.
- Gradually add sugar and nutmeg and beat constantly until batter is very thick.
- Chill several hours.
- To serve, put one heaping T. batter in warm mug.
- Add rum and bouron. Fill mug with hot milk or boiling water.
- Stir and put nutmeg lightly on top.