Tom & Jerry
A classic warm winter toddy. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 3 egg whites
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3⁄4 ounce lukewarm brandy
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lukewarm dark rum
- hot water
- grated nutmeg
- Beat egg whites til they are a stiff froth.
- Separately beat egg yolks until light in color.
- Gradually beat sugar, allspice, cinnamon and cloves into the yolk mixture.
- Fold yolk mixture into whites and pour 2 tablespoons of this mixture into each of four 8-ounce mugs.
- Add brandy and rum to each mug.
- Fill mugs with very hot water, milk, or coffee.
- Stir well and sprinkle the top with grated nutmeg.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation