1/2 Photos of Toll House Crumbcake
From the Nestle Tollhouse Recipe Collection. I wish that I was able to post their picture of how good this looks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package nestle toll house little bits semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1For Topping:.
- 2In small bowl, combine 1 TB flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2 TB softened butter.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Stir in nuts and 1/2 cup Nestle morsels.
- 5Set aside.
- 6For Cake:.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8In small bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt.
- 9Set aside.
- 10In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 11Beat until creamy.
- 12Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 13Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream.
- 14Fold in remaining 1 1/2 cups Nestle morsels.
- 15Spread into greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 16Sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- 17Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- 18Cool completely.
- 19Cut into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toll House Crumbcake
Serving Size: 1 (1503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g