Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very healthy, thick and creamy smoothie. Using fat free ingredients this is a low calorie smoothie. I use an orange powder mix from FRS, www.frsenergy.com, but you could use any powder breakfast drink mix you like.
- 3 ounces silken soft tofu (I use Mori-Nu lite)
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (I use Almond Breeze original light vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons orange concentrate (I use 1 FRS antioxidant orange powder packet)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (I use 1 splenda packet)
- Add all ingredients into blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- I've been having this every morning with a wonderful ten-grain zucchini muffin (333213). Very filling and so good for you.