Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Simply Vegan. You might want to cut a tiny slice off the bottom of the tomatoes so that they sit upright.
- 1⁄2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb tofu, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Remove stems from cherry tomatoes and carefully cut a small hole in the top of each tomato.
- Remove and save tomato pulp.
- In a small bowl, mix tofu, tomato pulp and spices.
- Stuff cherry tomatoes with tofu mixture and serve chilled.