A great stuffing for any baked vegetable or just by itself. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and crumble tofu, sprinkle with bouillon granules and set aside.
- 2Put frozen spinach in a covered microwavable container and cook for 4 minutes.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet on medium and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat slightly and stir in the spinach, tofu, lemon juice, and pepper. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the bread crumbs.
- 6Bake in a foil covered dish at 350 for 25 minutes, or 35 minutes in a tomato, pepper or onion.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu-Spinach Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 397.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 12.7 g