Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this idea from an almond ravioli recipe...this is a modified version of its filling. It's very good...mmmm...
- 2 ounces firm tofu, mashed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 diced dates
- 3 -5 diced raisins
- 1 dash turmeric
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white miso
- 1 drop honey or 1 drop maple syrup or 1 drop molasses
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons flour
- canola oil
- Mix all ingredients but the canola oil until mixture has a thick, creamy consistency.
- With a bit of canola oil, fry mixture on each side until slightly dark and crispy, flattening it as you cook to a round patty shape.
- Serve warm with honey mustard on wheat bread.