Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This thick dressing is similar to Thousand Island Dressing.
Make and share this Tofu Island Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) packagelite silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons ketchup or 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- fresh black pepper
- Place the tofu and lemon juice in blender or food processor and blend till smooth.
- Place in a bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill for at least 2 hrs before using.
- Time indicated is chilling time.
heinz chili sauce adds a little more complex flavoring than ketchup... otherwise, this is a Genius substitute to get away from jar mayonnaise and yet not sacrifice anything for "health food"