Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love dango, so I wanted to add a simple recipe to share with other people who wanted to try it.
Make and share this Tofu Dango recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the Kinako and 1tb sugar set aside.
- grind the black sesame put into bowl and add 1 tb sugar and mix set aside.
- In bowl mix rice flour and tofu and mix by hand if the dough is sticky add a little water knead until the dough is smooth. break into thirds and then the thirds into thirds and those thirds into thirds, shape each piece into a ball.
- Gently place in a large pot of boiling water wait 1or 2 minute until the dumplings start to float and place into icy water.
- skewer them 3 dumplings each stick.
- and coat with black sesame and kinako.
- in pot mix sugar, soy sauce, and mirin (remember don't burn it) let it cool then coat.