Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Hot and spicy dish prepared with Tofu bean (cube)This will be as popular as chicken chilli for those who takes only vegetables.
- 2 lbs tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 green chili
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons corn oil, for stir fry
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon onion seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- First stir fry tofu cubes and keep aside.
- heat oil in a pan sauteed cumin, fenugreek, and onion seeds add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- add green chilly,Bell pepper and tofu stir frequently to stop sticking.
- add ginger garlic paste say suce lemon juice and termeric powder.
- add salt and fry in low heat.
- decorate with Cilantro and chopped tomato.
- serve hot with your favorite dish.
This is a delicious Napalese dish and easy to make. We served it with basmati rice.