Toffee Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 12 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- Heat oven to 350°. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except toffee bits in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth. Gently stir in 1/3 cup toffee bits by hand.
- Spread filling over hot, partially baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Continue baking for 23 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely; cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.