Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy and cheap. Great taste. Enjoy!
- 1 (400 g) Toblerone chocolate bars, fruit & nut bar (broken into pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk (not sweetened)
- 1. Add sugar, butter, & milk to saucepan and bring to boil over low-med heat. Stir often
- 2. Once mixture starts to boil stir constanly for 5mins. Then removed from heat and add toblerone fruit & nut bar peices all at once, stir untill it has all melted in saucepan.
- 3. Take rectangle oven pan line with waxed paper with extra hanging over to use as handles.Then pour mixture in oven pan. Refrigerate 3 hours. Remove with wax paper by handles, flip over onto plate and peal papper off and then cute into squares. If you are not serving right away make sure to put a cover fudge keep refrigerated.