Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A rich, nutty and creamy no bake cheesecake. This will make two pies. Can be frozen for a couple months and unfreezes well.
- 16 ounces shredded coconut
- 6 ounces sliced almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cracker crumb pie crusts (either size)
- 16 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- In a nonstick skillet melt the butter on low heat. Add coconut and almonds to the butter till is toasted brown, stirring occasionly(This will take up to a hour or two. After this is toasted, set aside to cool off to room temperature.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese and condensed milk until creamy. Add Cool Whip and mix.
- Put it all together:.
- Put 1/4 of the creamy mixture in each pie shell and spread till level.
- Put 1/4 of toasted mixture on top and lightly press down. Drizzle caramel topping on top(I usually go in a spiral and then back in forth).
- Repeat with base, topping, and caramel topping.
Really good, this goes over really good with a large group. I would rate it 5+