Recipe by krittylea21
This is the ultimate vegetable casserole, and the almonds on top really give it a delicious crunch. You won't want to share!
Top Review by Tebo
I had this assembled in the early am and just popped it in the oven later that evening. I used saltines and ordinary chopped peanuts (did not have almonds and the peanuts were just great. Nice easy veggie dish.
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 340.19 g can canned corn niblets
- 425.24 g can green beans
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 236.59 ml of crushed Ritz cracker
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 59.14 ml of melted butter or 59.14 ml margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine celery, sour cream, shredded cheese, corn, green beans, onion, and cream of celery soup in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Press into a medium casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, crushed crackers and almonds, and spread over top of the mixture of veggies.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes (should be brown and bubbling).