Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
I believe that this is the best cheeseburger you'll ever taste.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon hormel bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey, original no. 7 recipe sauce
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Heinz ketchup
- In a large bowl combine ground beef with salt,pepper,garlic,worcestershire sauce,mustard seed,onion soup mix,oregano,red pepper and bacon bits.Mix Well.
- In a seperate bowl mix Jack Daniels Sauce,steak sauce and ketchup.
- Form ground beef into 2, four ounce, one inch thick patties.
- Heat indoor grill or outdoor grill to 400 degrees.Place burger patties on grill and cook for about 7 minutes turning burgers once.About 2 minutes before removing burgers from grill place 1 cheese slice on top of each burger.
- Heat sauce in medium sacepan over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on top of burgers and place burgers on buns.Serve.
Nice way to kick up a burger, will make again. Made for PAC Spring 2008.