1 hr 30 mins
To achieve the desired taste, I did some research and combined ingredients from several different recipes. This one is a keeper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes in a kettle of salted water. Do not peel the potatoes. Cook until fork tender – approximately 30 minutes. Drain, cool, and slice. I used an egg slicer and it worked perfectly.
- 2Cook hard-boiled eggs, cool and peel. Slice with egg slicer.
- 3Chop green onions if desired.
- 4Combine mayo, dill sauce, dill weed, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 5Add potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions to the mayo mixture. Stir gently. Refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TLC's Dill Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.9
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 1209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: