Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
To achieve the desired taste, I did some research and combined ingredients from several different recipes. This one is a keeper!
- Boil potatoes in a kettle of salted water. Do not peel the potatoes. Cook until fork tender – approximately 30 minutes. Drain, cool, and slice. I used an egg slicer and it worked perfectly.
- Cook hard-boiled eggs, cool and peel. Slice with egg slicer.
- Chop green onions if desired.
- Combine mayo, dill sauce, dill weed, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions to the mayo mixture. Stir gently. Refrigerate until serving time.