Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think they look so pretty with a drizzle of chocolate or cocoa on top.
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split and cubed
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually fold in pudding.
- Place ladyfinger cubes in a bowl; add coffee and toss to coat evenly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six parfait glasses or serving dishes. Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, dust with cocoa.