This is my husband's sister's recipe. It is by far the best tiramisu recipe I have ever found. This recipe will fill a small 8 x 8 x 3 glass or metal pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs.
- 2Add 11 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla to egg yolks and mix with hand mixer until smooth and no longer grainy.
- 3Add 1 tbl. of sugar to egg whites and mix with electric mixer until stiff.
- 4Add mascarpone to yolk mixture and stir out all of the lumps.
- 5Add egg whites to yolk mixture and fold together.
- 6Dip both sides of Savoiardi in coffee for just one quick turn and line bottom of pan with cookies.
- 7Once first layer is complete, pour cheese mixture on top of 1st layer.
- 8Continue to layer and add cheese mixture until your pan is full. Your last layer should be the cheese mixture.
- 9Dust the top with cocoa powder and chill. There is no baking.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 253.8 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: