- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml water
- fresh thyme sprig (25 leaves plucked off the stem of a thyme sprig)
- 28.34 g fresh blood orange juice
- 14.17 g fresh lemon juice
- 14.17 g thyme syrup
- 85.04 g sparkling rose wine
- lemon, wheel for garnish
- thyme, sprig for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Make thyme syrup: Bring ingredients to a boil in a saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes. Let cool. Double strain into a glass bottle.
- To make cocktail: Pour juices and syrup into a Champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with lemon wheel with sprig of thyme on rime of glass.