Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
For 10 months and up, also great for adults. I found this recipe on a website for making baby food. You can bake it in the oven or throw it on the grill. It is very versatile, you can use whatever veggies and seasonings that you like. I usually use green beans, peas, carrots, and corn. I've never measured when making this so it is all approximate. Very good with burgers and hot dogs. My toddler and I love this. **For the spices, just use whatever you wish, to equal about 1 Tbsp., you can adjust it from there if you wish.
- 1 cup vegetables, frozen (or fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon spices (I use garlic powder, pepper and a dash of Mrs. Dash)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, to drizzle
- Place all vegetables on a sheet of foil (or a pan if making a large batch).
- Drizzle olive oil over top (you can also use pats of butter).
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Fold up foil, leaving room for steam to build up (if using a pan, loosely place a piece of foil on the pan).
- Bake 400°F for 35 - 40 minutes or Grill on medium-high for 20-25 minutes.
- Caution when opening, very hot!
These were really good. Used fresh mushrooms instead of canned, and left our the celery. Used Zucchini and Onion and Green pepper (along with the mushrooms of course), and a few grape tomatoes that I had left over. Made for PAC Fall 2008