Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a very quick recipe. So easy my husband loves to make it by himself.
Make and share this Tilapia With Mango Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g tilapia fillet
- 118.29 ml low-fat milk
- 236.59 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 236.59 ml mango salsa or 236.59 ml pineapple salsa
- 29.58 ml oil
- Thaw frozen tilapia.
- Soak in milk for 1/2 hour discard milk no need to pat dry.
- Dip tilapia in panko crumbs.
- Saute in oil until brown on each side about 2 min per side.
- Serve with salsa on top.