Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
I found this method to be simple and tasty for fixing Tilapia. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. Serve with a frozen steam vegetable and simple rice or pasta dish for a great tasting and healthy weeknight dinner.
- 6 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of Tilapia filet.
- Heat a non stick skillet on med-high heat. Melt butter.
- Cook Tilapia 3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
Easy and good
This is the most basic recipe and it's so darned good! I can't figure out why it's so delicious...even my fish hating husband loved this, and my 15 yr. old daughter battled him for the last piece of fish. Thank you for sharing this recipe!
I have already made this recipe twice. It is so fast and easy make sure to have your sides almost done because this cooks really fast.