Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My Mom made these growing up and my sister and I love them. It isn't a recipe you see often.
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups frosted flakes
- Melt chocolte chips over low heat. Set aside.
- Measure frosted flakes and crush to 1-1/2 cups. Set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt, and frosted flakes.
- Swirl melted chocolate through batter leaving streaks.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
I made these a lot when my kids were small. I was going to add these to this site, but found this recipe is already on here. Thanks for posting. These are really good cookies!
OMG, my childhood favourite. You used to get this recipe off of the Sugar Frosted Flakes box!
excellent, easy to make, taste good!!