Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are simple and delicious. You no longer have to ask yourself whether you want chocolate or peanut butter! "Two great tastes that taste great together" as we all know!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together. Let cool during the next step.
- Combine the eggs and sugar, mix well.
- Stir vanilla into the chocolate mixture. Add the egg mixture to the cooler chocolate mixture. Mix salt into the flour, stir the flour into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in Peanut Butter Chips.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.
- If so desired, add chocolate chips to the top of the hot brownies, let them melt, and spread the melted chocolate over the top of the brownies.
- If you'd like to double this, it fits nicely into a 9x13 pan. I highly recommend it. :).