Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This very quick and easy dish also has lots of visual appeal, with the white tofu standing out against a background of dark green Swiss chard. Serve it with rice.
- Wash the Swiss chard and tear it into pieces, removing the stems.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the green onions, along with the paprika, ginger, and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Stir in the soy sauce, tofu, and peas.
- In a separate frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil until it's very hot.
- Stir in the black pepper.
- Add the Swiss chard, still slightly wet, and toss to coat with the oil and pepper.
- Cover the pan and let it steam for 30 seconds.
- Spread the greens on a serving platter and pour the tofu mixture on top.
Excellent recipe - easy to follow and very yummy. I was able to easily make this gluten free and vegan. Best of all this was a great recipe to use up a bunch of farm share greens - I used green chard and beet greens.
Drab and ended up dry.
the tofu mixture was good...and the swiss chard was good - don't think i'd put them together next time though