1/1 Photo of Tibetan Greens With Tofu (Tse Tofu)
This very quick and easy dish also has lots of visual appeal, with the white tofu standing out against a background of dark green Swiss chard. Serve it with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the Swiss chard and tear it into pieces, removing the stems.
- 2Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the green onions, along with the paprika, ginger, and 2 cloves of garlic.
- 3Stir in the soy sauce, tofu, and peas.
- 4In a separate frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil until it's very hot.
- 5Stir in the black pepper.
- 6Add the Swiss chard, still slightly wet, and toss to coat with the oil and pepper.
- 7Cover the pan and let it steam for 30 seconds.
- 8Spread the greens on a serving platter and pour the tofu mixture on top.
Browse Our Top Chard Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chard Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tibetan Greens With Tofu (Tse Tofu)
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 750.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: