This very quick and easy dish also has lots of visual appeal, with the white tofu standing out against a background of dark green Swiss chard. Serve it with rice.
- Wash the Swiss chard and tear it into pieces, removing the stems.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the green onions, along with the paprika, ginger, and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Stir in the soy sauce, tofu, and peas.
- In a separate frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil until it's very hot.
- Stir in the black pepper.
- Add the Swiss chard, still slightly wet, and toss to coat with the oil and pepper.
- Cover the pan and let it steam for 30 seconds.
- Spread the greens on a serving platter and pour the tofu mixture on top.