Recipe by AdriMicina
Lovely light but tasty summer recipe from a little book called "Recettes d'un Mas provencal" that I bought in Baux de Provence last summer.
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh tomatoes, seeds removed,thinly sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled,thinly sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- In a small bowl combine breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour 2 tbsp oil in a shallow ovenproof dish and evenly cover the bottom of the dish with the chopped onion.
- Layer zucchini, potato and tomato slices, sprinkling the breadcrumbs mixture in between layers, finishing with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Cover with foil and put in the oven for 1 1/2- 2 hours, remove foil during the last 10 minutes.