Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
As a teacher with a small paycheck, I'm always looking for or creating cheap recipes! I made this on a whim a few years ago and my whole family loved it! It's a must have at family dinners!
- 1 pillsbury pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of shredded colby cheese
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- garlic powder
- pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough and form into a rectangle.
- Brush the dough with melted butter.
- Cover the dough with cheese. The amount of cheese in the ingredients list is just a suggestion. Play around with different amounts and different cheeses. We like lots of cheese!
- Fold the long edges of the dough toward each other so that the cheese is covered by dough. Fold the short edges in so all of the cheese is covered.
- Brush the dough once more with butter and sprinkle on desired amount of garlic powder.
- Bake on a pizza stone or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce or marinara.