As a teacher with a small paycheck, I'm always looking for or creating cheap recipes! I made this on a whim a few years ago and my whole family loved it! It's a must have at family dinners!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Unroll pizza dough and form into a rectangle.
- 3Brush the dough with melted butter.
- 4Cover the dough with cheese. The amount of cheese in the ingredients list is just a suggestion. Play around with different amounts and different cheeses. We like lots of cheese!
- 5Fold the long edges of the dough toward each other so that the cheese is covered by dough. Fold the short edges in so all of the cheese is covered.
- 6Brush the dough once more with butter and sprinkle on desired amount of garlic powder.
- 7Bake on a pizza stone or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce or marinara.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thrifty Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: