Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes Serves 2-4
Make and share this Three Onion Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium leek, thinly sliced (white part only)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato paste
- 12 inches frozen prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, onion, leek and garlic.
- Cook, stirring often, until softened, 2-3 minutes. Stir in scallions. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread tomato paste over pizza shell. Arrange onion mixture over pizza and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes.