Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy salad for a crowd.
Make and share this Three Lettuce Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups almonds, slivered
- 2 ramen noodles, packages crushed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Mix dressing separately.
- If you want to sugar almonds, melt 2 T butter in pan and add 1/4 cup sugar. Add almonds and stir until they are coated and light brown.
- Each person has their way of cooking chicken, I put it on a baking sheet and pour about 1/2 cup orange juice in and bake it at 350 for one hour with foil laying over it -- it is so tender and delicious.
- Throw it all together.