Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Canadian Family Website: Sticky, sweet with a little savory soy sauce, this chicken is pure yummy. Destined to become a family favorite because kids love it and parents love the simplicity of this oven-to-table meal. I had a great result making this with bone in chicken leg thigh quarters. I had one piece that was skinless, and we discovered that using skinless does allow the flavor of the glaze to permeate the chicken better. This was a hit with my whole family - including my hard to please 3 year old. I used ketchup, reduced sodium soy, and lite maple syrup. Ingredients I happened to have on hand. This could NOT be easier. Adjust cooking times as needed for bone in cuts. Great with white rice and steamed broccoli. This recipe is so simple that you will probably have this assembled before your oven is preheated.
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce or 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a pan with foil for easy clean-up. Arrange the chicken in the pan.
- Whisk ketchup, soy and syrup together in a small bowl. Pour sauce over chicken and turn thighs to coat completely
- Bake 25 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear. Serve chicken with extra sauce from the pan.
This was very nice but not spectacular. I used half chili sauce and half ketchup but even then the chili flavour was too hot. Will try again with more ketchup.
i substituited the maple syrup with honey. it came out very yummy. my kids love it! i will definitely do it again!