MARINATED OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Juicy and flavorful oven baked chicken thighs with a sweet soy sauce that makes itself in the pan. https://diethood.com/oven-baked-chicken-thighs/
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
FOR THE CHICKEN THIGHS
- 6 -8 bone-in skinless chicken thighs (1.5 to 2 pounds, total)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (smoked or sweet to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- sliced green onion (to garnish) (optional)
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Combine paprika, thyme, basil, and rosemary in a small mixing bowl; rub the prepared seasoning around each chicken thigh.
- Transfer chicken thighs to a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine soy sauce, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce,
- olive oil, vinegar, and garlic; mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour marinade over chicken thighs.
- Cover the chicken thighs and set in the fridge for 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove chicken from fridge and let stand on the counter while oven preheats.
- Remove the cover and bake chicken for 35 minutes, or until internal temperature
- reaches 165°F Half way through cooking, baste the chicken with the liquid.
- Turn on the broiler and continue to cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes on the counter.
- Serve chicken with the pan sauce and garnish with green onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION